The new SET cRIO ARINC series offers a wide range of modules for numerous areas of application. The modules are available in various TX/RX channel configurations.
Thanks to the included LabVIEW FPGA API, the cRIO modules can be integrated seamlessly into existing projects.
Special Module Features
- Individual transfer rate switchover for each TX channel
- Automatic transfer rate recognition on RX channels
- Hardware-based cyclical communication
- Message reception and itemization by label in hardware
- Additional direct access to the transmitter and receiver unit
- SET-943x: Maximum flexibility thanks to switchable channel directions in the software
- SET-948x: Inline stimulation of transmission errors in real time
Order Information ARINC 429 – Modules
|Module Name||Item No.||# TX||# RX|
|SET-9434||–||4 CH software selectable direction|
|SET-9438||–||8 CH software selectable direction|
|SET-9484||–||4 CH inline fault injection|
|SET-9488||–||8 CH inline fault injection|