ARINC 429 – Modules
The new SET cRIO ARINC series offers a wide range of modules for numerous areas of application.
The modules are available in various TX/RX channel configurations.
Thanks to the included LabVIEW FPGA API, the cRIO modules can be integrated seamlessly into existing projects.
Special Module Features
- Individual transfer rate switchover for each TX channel
- Automatic transfer rate recognition on RX channels
- Hardware-based cyclical communication
- Message reception and itemization by label in hardware
- Additional direct access to the transmitter and receiver unit
- SET-943x: Maximum flexibility thanks to switchable channel directions in the software
- SET-948x: Inline stimulation of transmission errors in real time
|Channels||up to 8 in each direction, software selectable (depending on module), short-circuit tolerant channels|
|Data rates||12.5 kb/s and 100 kb/s software selectable bus speed|
|Operating temperature range||-40 C … +70° C|
|Power consumption||250 mA max|
|Power supply||9 … 36 V|
You have questions? Our team is always happy to answer your questions: +49 7522 916 87 600
Or just write an E-Mail to email@example.com.