The SET-2010 Routing Card is a large-scale, high density switching matrix. With 64 single-ended or 32 differential channels, the SET-2010 provides exceptional signal routing capabilities in a small form factor. Unlike traditional routing matrix cards, the SET-2010 is designed specifically for the challenges of signal routing in HIL systems. To maximize customizability, the SET-2010 features two plug-in module slots that can provide features such as line fault insertion and instrument connect. The base card provides multiplexer functions for both front-panel IO and rear connectivity.
The SET-2010 Routing Card comes with a high current fault injection bus.
- Hardware in the Loop (HIL) testing
- Fault insertion unit can help to simplify and accelerate the testing, diagnosis and integration work in HIL applications
- Signal routing
- Signal and condition
- Fault simulation
- 60V, 1.5A,
- 64 independent channels or 32 differential channels
- 60W maximum switching power per channel
- 2 Expansion Slots for Daughter modules
- High-reliability relays for maximum performance
- Fast operating speed 4ms(tbc) typical