The SLSC-1310 32Ch Isolated Input Card is an isolated digital input interface for NI-SLSC. This card provides 32 optically isolated digital inputs. SLSC-1310 combines high-density IO with high isolation voltages and a wide input voltage range. It allows you to break ground loops and protect your system from high-voltage spikes, but also to connect high voltage signals to standard logic level acquisition devices. The channel-to-channel isolation allows you to connect signals from different DUTs to a single acquisition system without compromises.
The digital inputs feature a wide supply voltage range and can be used with a variety of signal levels, including 12V and 28V discrete signals.
The high-speed, high-sensitivity optoisolators allow reliable input detection with an input current as low as 0.6mA. To protect the optoisolators, each input contains a current limiting circuit which limits the input current to 6mA over the entire input voltage range.
With a maximum voltage between channels and between channel and chassis of 100Vdc, SLSC-1310 allows you to connect multiple DUTs operating at most usual logic levels to a single data acquisition system.
- 32 isolated inputs
- Enables DUT characterization required in parametric testing
- Isolation of computer from field devices
- Breaking ground loops
- High sensitivity current digital input
- Galvanic channel to channel and rack isolation
- Large input voltage range – 0 to 60V
- 32 optically isolated digital inputs
- Isolation voltage:
- 70 VRMS
- 100 VDC
- Wide input voltage range
- Input current limited to 6mA over entire input voltage range
- Input reverse protection up to -60V