1) HIGH VOLUME TEST SYSTEM
This product line scales excellently in the number of DUTs up to 960 channels per rack. The system handles separate test sequences for the channels in groups of 80 DUTs and separate environmental parameters (humidity/temperature) for the DUTs in groups of 240. Each DUT Channel offers two separated current measurements on Gate and Source. The modular design allows the systems to be upgraded at the customers site in steps of 80 DUT channels.
Key Benefits of High Volume Test System:
- Up to 12*80=960 DUTs in a 19“Rack
- Delivered Racks can be scaled to higher DUTs numbers on site
- Independent Testing for multiples of 80 DUTs
- Independent environment parameters for multiples of 240 DUTs
- Standard Interface to interface all common Ovens and climate chambers
- HTGS with current measurement on Source and Gate
- Up to 2000V, 4mA/DUT, Gate +/- 35V
2) HIGH PERFORMANCE TEST SYSTEM
This product line offers additional functions beyond the pure HTRB with real added value: Each DUT channel can be switched off separately and is actively limited to about 130% of the maximum current. This prevents any influence on adjacent channels and the faulty DUT can be analyzed later. Intermediate measurements can be skipped due to the possibility to fully automatic interrupt the stress tests for in-situ characterization of DUT parameters (Rth, Vgs(th), Vds, Vf, Vbreakdown, etc). After completion of the characterization, the system continues with the stress test completely unattended, which allows a significantly higher utilization of the device in everyday use.
For components and modules with higher power, the system can be supplemented with individual temperature control for each test channel. The system determines the thermal resistance of the test object fully automatically and then carries out a highly accurate temperature control of each individual channel based on vTj. This prevents over-testing of DUTs and allows significantly higher temperatures especially for IGBTs and modules.
Key Benefits of High Performance Test System:
- 240 DUTs per Rack
- Upgrading of Functions (for Example Gate Driver) possible by simple changing of cards.
- Available voltage classes: 1500V, 2000V, 3500V, 4200V
- Available currents up to 200mA/DUT
- Switchable current ranges: Test standard and wide-bandgap DUTs
- Current Clamping to ~130% of current range, latched DUT disable in ~20ms
- Optional triggerable high frequency measurements on Vds and Is for extended diagnosis, fully asynchronous to the HTRB test.
- Additional features and DUT slots can be added to Test system on site
- Single DUT Temperation:
- Controlling the ambient temperature on Tj, not on Tcase or Tambient,
- Fully automatic system Rth characterization
- Regulation accuracy of vTj up to +/-0,25°C
- Available as drawer or external Trolley