High performance test system
The High performance test systems offer additional functions beyond the pure High Temperature Reverse Bias (HTRB). This brings you important advantages.
Higher utilization of the test device
Each DUT channel can be switched off separately and is actively limited to about 130% of the maximum current. This prevents any influence on adjacent channels and the faulty DUT can be analyzed later. Intermediate measurements can be skipped due to the possibility to fully automatic interrupt the stress tests for in-situ characterization of DUT parameters (Rth, Vgs(th), Vds, Vf, Vbreakdown, etc). After completion of the characterization, the system continues with the stress test completely unattended, which allows a significantly higher utilization of the device in everyday use.
For components and modules with higher power, the system can be supplemented with individual temperature control for each test channel. The system determines the thermal resistance of the test object fully automatically and then carries out a highly accurate temperature control of each individual channel based on Tj. This prevents over-testing of DUTs and allows significantly higher temperatures especially for IGBTs and modules.
- Focus on scalability in Test functions
- DUT disconnect on failure
- Integrated fully automatic ReadOut/Characterizations
(Rth, Vgs(th), Vds, Vf, Vbreakdown, etc)
- The number of channels can be increased in steps of 20 channels
- Upgrading of Functions (for Example Gate Driver) possible by simple changing of cards.
- Available voltage classes: 1500V, 2000V, 3500V, 4200V
- Available currents up to 200mA/DUT
- Switchable current ranges: Test standard and wide-bandgap DUTs
- Current Clamping to ~130% of current range, latched DUT disable in ~20ms
- Single DUT Temperation:
- Controlling the ambient temperature on Tj, not on Tcase or Tambient,
- Regulation accuracy of Tj up to +/-0,25°C
- Available as drawer or external Trolley
We offer fast and easy pre-configured test systems that save you valuable time and costs in the development phase of power semiconductors. Select the right configuration for your reliability test.
|High performance test system 1||High performance test system 2||High performance test system 3|
|Volt||3500V, two independent tests with 30 DUTs each | HTRB/H3TRB||2000V, 40 DUTs, HTRB, Readout functionality||2000V, 80 DUTs, HTRB, extendable in groups of 40 up to 240 DUTs|
|DUTs||Full DUT disconnect, Vstress measurement||Single DUT disable, Vstress measurement||Single DUT disable|
|Switchable source current measurement|
|Climate chamber||External Oven or Trolley with Single-DUT tempering||Drawer with single DUT tempering on Tj||–|
High volume test system
This product line scales excellently in the number of DUTs up to 960 channels per rack. The system handles separate test sequences for the channels in groups of 80 DUTs and separate environmental parameters (humidity/temperature) for the DUTs in groups of 240. Each DUT Channel offers two separated current measurements on Gate and Source. The modular design allows the systems to be upgraded at the customers site in steps of 80 DUT channels.
- Focus on scalability of DUT Channels
- Testing of high volumes of DUTs on small space
- Source and Gate current measurement per DUT
- Gate stimuli compatible with wide bandgap semiconductors, such as silicon carbide (SiC) and gallium nitride (GaN)
- Up to 12*80=960 DUTs in a 19“Rack
- Delivered Racks can be scaled to higher DUTs numbers on site
- Independent Testing for multiples of 80 DUTs
- Independent environment parameters for multiples of 240 DUTs
- Standard Interface to interface all common Ovens and climate chambers
- HTGB with current measurement on Source and Gate
- Up to 2000V, 4mA/DUT, Gate +/- 35V
The high volume test system is already preconfigured and thus saves valuable time and costs in the development phase of power semiconductors.
- 240 DUTs Options for extending to 480, 720 and 960 on side
- MassInterface connector to external oven
- Independent testing per 240DUTs (H3TRB/HTRB/HTGS)
- Up to 2000V, 1mA per DUT
- Source current measurement: ~1uA accuracy, 0.1Hz per DUT
- Gate drive: up to +/-25V, 0.1mA, in groups of 40 SW definable
- Gate current measurement: ~0.5uA accuracy, 0.1Hz per DUT
- Characteristics changeable with card swapping
|High performance test system||High volume test system|
|Devices under test (DUTs) per system (fully monitored)||> 20||240 – 960 (for a cabinet)|
|HTRB test voltage||300V, 600V, 1000V, 1500V, 2000V, 3500V, 4200V||60V, 150V, 300V, 600V, 1000V, 1500V, 2000V|
|Source current measurement ranges||500µA, 1mA, 10mA, 20mA, 100mA, 200mA||500µA, 1mA, 4mA|
|Gate voltage||-40V to +40V,|
|-35V to +35V,|
|Gate current range||10µA, 10mA||4µA, 2mA|
Current Range Switching,
DUT current clamping,
DUT disconnect on failure
|Insitu measurements||Rth, Vgs(th), Vds, Vf, Vbreakdown||–|
|Single DUT temperature control||Tj control +/-0.5°C||–|
Do you have questions about the H(3)TRB & HTGB test system or would you like an offer?
Our support team is available to answer your questions at any time and will be happy to provide you with a customized offer according to your requirements.
You would like to have your DUTs tested at our premises for the time being? With our in-house service “Testing as a Service” we offer you simple and fast testing directly at the expert’s site.